Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CLIENT MEETING

My design plan that I drew wasn't exactly what i ended up with. When I opened i web, O saw many other choices , and I ended up choosing one of the available ones. My website design is now like a journal where I right what i have found out about Earthquakes.
In class for the first two periods, I was searching the internet for information about Earthquakes. I was looking for something interesting and kid attracting. By the end of the first few periods, I had alot of information from searching on google. I found thinks from a website called What are Earthquakes which was very helpful. It had many visuals and it was not crowded. But, most important, it had almost all the iformation I needed which I changed and added onto to make my website.
I have based my design on i web on a journal idea. The font and color og my website resembles handwriting in pencil as if it had been writen by my hand in pencil. I thing that this would attract people's eyes and make the reading abit more interesting.
The feartures on apple iWeb have satisfied my needs greatly.
Embedding is something I am still working on. I am looking for good videos and images to add onto my iWeb, and for now I thing I am doing well.
I am still researching the best thing to do when an earthquake occurs. So far I don't have andy images, videos, or quizzes because for now i am focusing on getting the information ready.

2 comments:

noor hajar el-talmas said...

great information but you need more pictures

Numair said...

Nice, looks really eye catching. I think it has all the info. The Iweb looks great ^_^


-Numair