Sunday, March 15, 2009

Evaluation.

We have finished our brochure, and I think it was a success! We had a lot of information, and we had some fun and attractive cartoon pictures. I think that the pictures and bright colors draw they eye of many. We finished it faster than I thought we would. We had a little bit of trouble with our poster, because all the feedback we got was different, and we tried to make it so that everyone liked it. We are looking for pictures and cartoons that we can put on our poster, but we also want to think of fun things to say. Our last draft was much better, and most of our classmates loved it. We tried to follow the design cycle the best we could, and I think we succeeded. We are all very nervous about presenting it, but I hope that everything will turn out great!

No comments: